Share

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Happy Hour Roundup

With all the talk about Derek Anderson and his emotions, coach Ken Whisenhunt was asked about his emotions – or, more specifically, his lack of it. At least publicly.

“I think maybe it’s a little bit the way I am personality-wise,” Whisenhunt said. “I think it’s important that you try to stay even and that you don’t lose your temper. Trust me, I get upset. Our players have seen that from me.”

When it was suggested that some fans sometimes might want to see him lose his temper/show some emotion (and I have heard from some of them), Whisenhunt said he hadn’t heard such things.

“I haven’t heard any complaints but not that it really matters,” Whisenhunt said. “I’m trying to do what I think is right, handle it the way I feel is the best way to handle it. I’ve learned from some outstanding football coaches. I think it has shown from some of the success that we’ve had. We’re not having that success right now but that doesn’t mean that we’re not going to as we go forward.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More