Share

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Lisa Mason Leaving QVC

Lisa Mason, a host for QVC, is leaving the channel on Tuesday, December 14 to return to broadcast news in New York, according to online news sources.
“She will be missed,” Ana Leah, a resident of San Francisco, California, told Politically Illustrated. “I enjoyed watching her sell items on QVC.”
“Every time I saw her dazzling hands, it made me want to pick up the phone and pull out my credit card – she was that awesome.”
Mrs. Mason will be moving to New York to make a return to broadcast news after nearly five years hosting QVC.
“I’m glad she can make a career jump back into broadcast news,” said Mrs. Leah. “You’d think being a host of QVC would doom your career.”
QVC, a multinational corporation specializing in televised home shopping, generates nearly $112 million in sales annually.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More